Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not All Cameras Are Recording

I have five cameras (three Circle 2 and two Eve Cams) integrated into my HomeKit environment and am having issues with getting all of them to record. All cameras were added over time and the first two cameras, both Circle 2, record with no issue. The third camera, another Circle 2, does not record no matter the settings (matched the settings of the first two cameras). The fourth and fifth cameras are Eve Cameras and, like the third camera, do not record. I can stream all cameras both in the home and outside of the house. I’m using Apple TV devices as my hubs and am on the 2TB iCloud plan. Finally, the status icons on the non-recording cameras is blue in the Favorites window, and the recording cameras have red status icons. Any assistance with this issue is greatly appreciated. 

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2020 12:47 PM

Shortly after posting this issue I purchased a mesh router system that replaced an older router. This did the trick. Not sure what the issue with the older router was but all my cameras are recording and behaving properly.

Similar questions

1 reply

Not All Cameras Are Recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.