Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't print or add printer in Big Sur

I recently updated my MacBook Pro to Big Sur, and whenever I try to print from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Acrobat crashes. I tried to print from Preview instead, and got an error message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat, still crashes. I removed my printer, an Epson L360, but when I try to re-add the printer, I get an error message as well (attached screenshot). I reset the printing system, and still get the same error when trying to add the printer.

Apple, THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.0

Posted on Nov 16, 2020 4:06 PM

6 replies

Nov 16, 2020 6:29 PM in response to sassyveg

you just did what I was going to suggest. Epson and Apple work well together and driver fixes are more efficient than for HP. I have been HP several years now as E was too expensive on printer ink.

i had to replace two HP printers because of OS issues after OSX. I still use HP but have not done a test through my Mac desktop for simple reason of fear.

Glad your E drivers are compatible,

I will wait before doing a test run:

thank you for posting on waiting a couple hours of days for Epson to pair up with Big Sur.

Can't print or add printer in Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.