Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see the percentage of my battery life on my new iPhone pro max 12?

How can I set my settings on my iPhone pro 12 max so I can see the percentage of my battery life???

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 8:09 PM

You can TOUCH and PULL DOWN from the TOP RIGHT Corner and that will disclose the Control Center. You will see the battery percentage at the top right corner.

Furthermore, you can install the larger size of the Battery Widget on one of your home screen and that will display the battery charge percentage at all times.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 21, 2020 8:09 PM in response to brookefromsanta barbara

You can TOUCH and PULL DOWN from the TOP RIGHT Corner and that will disclose the Control Center. You will see the battery percentage at the top right corner.

Furthermore, you can install the larger size of the Battery Widget on one of your home screen and that will display the battery charge percentage at all times.

Axel F.

How can I see the percentage of my battery life on my new iPhone pro max 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.