Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the remote icon does not appear in iTunes for me. Both devices are connected to the same private wifi network

I am unable to use my watch as remote for iTunes on my PC

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 22, 2020 3:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 30, 2020 10:19 AM

Hey there, viral5.

After reviewing your post, it appears that you would like to use your Apple Watch to control your iTunes library on your Windows 10 PC. Check out the information below from the following article: Set up the iTunes Remote app for iTunes on PC

"If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the iTunes Remote app to control your iTunes library from a distance." If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you can use that to control your iTunes library.

Take care.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 30, 2020 10:19 AM in response to viral5

Hey there, viral5.

After reviewing your post, it appears that you would like to use your Apple Watch to control your iTunes library on your Windows 10 PC. Check out the information below from the following article: Set up the iTunes Remote app for iTunes on PC

"If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can use the iTunes Remote app to control your iTunes library from a distance." If you have an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you can use that to control your iTunes library.

Take care.

the remote icon does not appear in iTunes for me. Both devices are connected to the same private wifi network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.