Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Group members disappeared after last update but are on the Icloud correctly

My groups are completely empty after last iphone update. I checked the icloud and they are there but not on my iphone. I tried to sync and follow directions but contacts did not appear. So, I created a new group and added in the contacts. The new group listing shows up but is completely empty on iphone but not on Icloud. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Ellen

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 3:11 PM

Hi there Ellen,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your contacts not syncing as expected to your iPhone, and we'd like to share a resource that can help.

Check it out here: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won't sync

Cheers!

4 replies

Dec 8, 2020 1:01 PM in response to ehgates

I have exactly the opposite problem. The Members of my various Groups are intact on my iphone and ipad contact lists, but if I go to icloud.com all of the contacts in various groups have disappeared? I wanted to amend one group and add a new contact to it, and once I did that, all of the other contacts disappeared and only the added contact remained on all devices.....

Did anyone ever answer your question?

Group members disappeared after last update but are on the Icloud correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.