Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible scam

I have gotten several calls the last few days saying they are calling to tell me someone from overseas is trying to use my iCloud account. I asked for a number to call back and they said to use1800 my apple. I didn’t want to share any information on the phone. I didn’t know where to go to check this out online so am reaching out to you.

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2020 11:45 AM

It is a scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2020 11:45 AM in response to djosterg

It is a scam. Apple doesn't make unsolicited phone calls. If there was a problem you would be notified when attempting to log in, including when logging into this forum. Also see: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

One option to consider is Settings > Phone > Silence Unknown Callers. See: Detect and block spam phone calls - Apple Support

Possible scam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.