Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have ordered an iphone 12pro max on 18 november. Now only thing in the tracking it shows is Clearance in progress. Can someone help me how long is it gonna take or anyone in the same situation.

I have ordered an iphone 12pro max on 18 november. Now only thing in the tracking it shows is Clearance in progress. Can someone help me how long is it gonna take or anyone in the same situation.

Posted on Nov 26, 2020 1:31 PM

Similar questions

47 replies

Nov 26, 2020 1:39 PM in response to sundeep258

Yes, it is waiting to clear Customs. Still, if you ordered online from Apple, you still would have received a confirmation email, and that email will show your expected delivery date. That is when you should expect the phone. UPS has their own explanations for their shipping info.

Besides, this is a user to user support forum, Apple is not here. No one would know what you can expect.

Nov 30, 2020 3:56 AM in response to sundeep258

I’m in the same boat. My iPhone 12 Pro Max has been in “Clearance in Progress” for over a week. Apple said my expected delivery date of Nov. 30 (today) and it’s still in China trying to clear custom. Hope I get my phone before Christmas at this rate. I’ve ordered other items from China and it got here in 5 days. So UPS has been a huge disappointment.

Nov 30, 2020 4:31 PM in response to WinnLam

Also in the same boat. Was expected to receive today, but still clearing. I spoke to a woman at UPS over the phone and she said that because of the recent situations (COVID), import is a lot harder and the freight being over...I believe 600 shipments was a lot of apple products to cover (loosely remembering conversation). But if it says it's still clearing, it's been cleared...just waiting on the green light for the goods to be handed over. And that was what I got from the conversation.

Dec 1, 2020 11:02 AM in response to sundeep258

My expected delivery date came and went with no iPhone 12 Pro Max. Checked tracking and still saying Clearance in Progress. GF’s phone that was also expected 11/30 is in Alaska. Her expected delivery date also came and went without a phone. Now we’re concern amount the 14 days to return the trade in.

So no phones and trade in is due in a few days.

Dec 1, 2020 1:47 PM in response to sundeep258

Dang. I thought i was the only one whose phone been “clearance in progress” since the 23rd of November. I contacted Apple and they are investigating UPS and see what happen. Apple said on their end my expected delivery date was Nov 30th and nothing came. But on my end it says Dec 9th-16th. But actually before that my expected delivery date was Nov 25th.

Dec 1, 2020 4:09 PM in response to sundeep258

I contacted Apple since I didn't receive my a iPhone yesterday (Nov 30 even the apple order and shipping email said it will) my tracking info still as "Clearance in progress", customer service from apple opened an investigation to identify why my package hasn't move since Nov 22, and they will be in contact with me for further notice... I'll let you know guys what happens with that investigation.

Dec 1, 2020 5:37 PM in response to _adriandiaz

I am on the same boat too, apple opened an investigation and they say it can take upto 12 business days and you will hear from the shipping department soon. There was a fresh stock of iphones in my closest apple store and tried my best to request a replacement. They were rude and stuck to their policies. “Nothing can be done until the investigation completes”. Money was take right on time but apple failed its promise. Both ups and apple disappointed me.

Dec 2, 2020 6:57 AM in response to WinnLam

I just called in apple and they said that the phone is most likely to hit the KENTUCKY ups hub by today or tomorrow. They said that the shippers have been really busy and are working their best to deliver the phones as soon as possible. APPLE-UPS are great in delivering products inside the US. But when it comes to international shipping the service is very bad.

Dec 2, 2020 6:53 PM in response to sundeep258

My wife's iPhone is in this same batch. We have received her trade in box. My iPhone came the same day it was released in the US, took the same UPS path go get to us. The time stamps on the photos match our tracking info as well, so they must be in one big batch to scan I guess? or on the same pallet and the pallet gets scanned, I find that to be interesting. She contacted apple today with little to no help. we are concerned about her trade in. This is the fist time we have been in the apple upgrade program, previously we were on the at&t 2 year contract. and last year we paid off our phones and kept them, as we skipped a year of upgrades. would normally go to the apple store at the mall, but covid, lol. oh and the mall isn't so safe sometimes, STL area, let time were were there there was a shooting over a box of shoes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.