Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recent albums or songs are not displayed on the artist page in APPLE MUSIC (only in iPhone)

Hi all!

in english:

Help with the strange behavior in Apple Music.

The problem is exclusively on my iphone 6s. There is no such problem on macbook air 2019 on apple music (the same APPLE ID is linked).

Problem: recently, for some reason, if I go to the profile of a specific artist, the following are not displayed:

the last release under the artist's photo

not all albums are available to me from my user profile

some new songs

In this case, in the search, I can find an album or a song

What have I tried:

restart the phone;

reinstall application

unlink apple id from application

check for content limitation

disable and enable sync library

change location in the phone

What are the considerations?

На русском:

Помогите разобраться со странным поведением в Apple Music.

Проблема исключительно только на моем iphone 6s. На macbook air 2019 в apple music такой проблемы нет (привязан один и тот же APPLE ID).

Проблема: с недавних пор почему-то если я захожу в профиль конкретно исполнителя, то не отображаются:

• последний релиз под фото исполнителя
  • не все альбомы доступны мне из профиля пользователя
  • некоторые новые песни

При этом в поиске я могу найти альбома либо песню

Что пробовал:

• перезагружать телефон;
  • переустанавливать приложение
  • отвязать apple id от приложения
  • проверить на ограничение контента
  • отключать и включать синхронизацию медиатеку
  • менять местоположение в телефоне

Какие есть соображения?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 8:03 AM

I Found the decision.

Many thanks to @alek6030 - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251806479?answerId=253951500022#253951500022

@anyone. To send this problem to support of Apple.

Its very strange, but its works:

I FOUND A SOLUTION GUYS! After 3 months, it’s finally fixed. “Thank you for sharing your issue on apple support communities

If you can play explicit songs but only cant see the lyrics please try these steps and let me the results after you do.

-Close music app in backround

-Open apple books app

-If u dont have download from AppStore

-Search for Oliver Twist book by Charles Dickens

-Open book , you dont need to download, just tap sample button and swipe 10-15 pages

-Then open music app and play explicit song and tap lyrics button , then booom , its a magic 😂 I hope i will work for you. Please let me know your issue , after you try these steps. Take care!”

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 4, 2020 8:03 AM in response to vilshansky

I Found the decision.

Many thanks to @alek6030 - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251806479?answerId=253951500022#253951500022

Its very strange, but its works:

I FOUND A SOLUTION GUYS! After 3 months, it’s finally fixed. “Thank you for sharing your issue on apple support communities

If you can play explicit songs but only cant see the lyrics please try these steps and let me the results after you do.

-Close music app in backround

-Open apple books app

-If u dont have download from AppStore

-Search for Oliver Twist book by Charles Dickens

-Open book , you dont need to download, just tap sample button and swipe 10-15 pages

-Then open music app and play explicit song and tap lyrics button , then booom , its a magic 😂 I hope i will work for you. Please let me know your issue , after you try these steps. Take care!”

Recent albums or songs are not displayed on the artist page in APPLE MUSIC (only in iPhone)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.