Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Activity Reset

Hello

Does anyone know of a way to reset the health and fitness app for Apple Watch?

I asked Apple support and they sent me to a discussion back in 2015. I tried the solution that Jonathon UK provided and all that did was not only take about 3 hours also wiped all my passwords, Apple Pay, etc. But still left my health data.

In the past I have just opened a new Apple ID. There must be an easier way to get this done by now surely.

can anyone help

thanks

Dougie

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 1:02 PM

1. Open the Health app on your iPhone.

2. Tap the profile icon on the top-right, and on the next screen, select Apps, under Privacy.

3. On the Apps page, select Health.

4. Now, if you want to delete all of the data at once, tap on the Delete All Data from Health button.

However, once you tap on Delete All Data from Health, all your data related to that particular app will be deleted at once. And, since the process is irreversible, you cannot retrieve the data back again. So, if you do not wish to delete the entire data related to health, and want to instead get rid of some listings, you can delete each data entry individually, as well.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2020 1:02 PM in response to Community User

1. Open the Health app on your iPhone.

2. Tap the profile icon on the top-right, and on the next screen, select Apps, under Privacy.

3. On the Apps page, select Health.

4. Now, if you want to delete all of the data at once, tap on the Delete All Data from Health button.

However, once you tap on Delete All Data from Health, all your data related to that particular app will be deleted at once. And, since the process is irreversible, you cannot retrieve the data back again. So, if you do not wish to delete the entire data related to health, and want to instead get rid of some listings, you can delete each data entry individually, as well.

Apple Watch Activity Reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.