Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the screen time pass code that was enabled without my request?

I upgraded from an iphone 7+ to an iphone 11 several months ago. Yesterday, I attempted to reset the 7+ so I could give to a family member. I could not reset the phone because it required a screen time passcode to complete the process. (WHY) I never setup this restriction! Both of these phones have been upgraded to iOS 14.2 so I tried to do the steps to change the passcode. Another fail. I have input my apple id and passcode and selected the change passcode only for it to log as a failed attempt to enter the correct screen time pass code( I have 13 failed attempts on the 11 and 17 failed attempts on the 7+). I am beyond frustrated with apple!!! Now my apple id is grayed out on both devices and will not allow me to sign out on either devide. How do I fix this? I have searched on the internet and found some cases where people download a third party software to fix this but I am afraid to do that in this era where cyber crimes are endless. My apple id is also linked to an ipad mini(1st gen - iOS 9.3) and a series 1 apple watch. Please help me!!!!!!!!

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 9:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2020 11:19 AM

See if anything here helps.

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone or your device is disabled.      

Similar questions

3 replies

How do I remove the screen time pass code that was enabled without my request?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.