Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app on new phone missing downloaded content

I just transferred the contents of my iPhone X to an iPhone 12 Pro. Everything transferred except for my home videos. They show up in the iPhone X as a line item "downloaded" but in the new phone there are only "tv shows" "movies" and "genres".

Im running iOS 14.2 on both devices.

ive signed in and out of Apple TV and they still don't show up. Any suggestions on how I can get that content transferred?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 7, 2020 6:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 11:05 AM

Thanks for the tips! I had done the transfer via QuickStart. I was having some other issues so I wiped the new phone and started all over again, and this time the content copied over, so the problem is solved.

3 replies

Dec 13, 2020 5:51 AM in response to Stria4

Hi Stria4,

We see you're having some issues locating home videos that were present on your older iPhone. We certainly understand wanting to get that content over, if possible.

If these are videos from the device's camera, rather than content bought from the iTunes Store, try checking in the Photos app. If it was synced over to the iPhone from a computer, try re-syncing it over to the new iPhone from the computer again. Also, which method did you use to transfer the content, such as iCloud backup, Quick Start, etc.?

Take care!

Apple TV app on new phone missing downloaded content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.