You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why my apple pencil is so much lagging while writing

actually the problem is while writing on 3 party app with the pencil 2nd gen...its bothering me while writing or anything i am doing with the pencil.so any suggestion will appreciated!!

iPad Pro, 14

Posted on Dec 9, 2020 2:07 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 13, 2020 4:04 PM in response to srv97

Hi srv97,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with your Apple Pencil and this lag you're experiencing. We'll be sure to get you pointed in the right direction.

To start, please let us know more about what's going on. What's the name of the app or apps you're using when you experience this issue? Does it occur when using the Notes app on your iPad?

Have you had an opportunity to force close the app before testing again? Here's a guide to help with an app that is unresponsive:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, let us know the version of iPadOS installed on your device. This can be found under Settings > General > About.

If it's not running the latest available version, we can recommend the steps in this guide to back up your data and apply the update:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Updating is a great step to resolve unexpected behavior. Ensure that any affected apps are also updated in the App Store. Here's how:

Update apps or use automatic downloads

We're here for you if you've got any questions.

Have a great day.

why my apple pencil is so much lagging while writing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.