Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I protect my iPhone from being hacked?

I got a text from Apple saying my Apple ID is ready to be recovered but I was not trying to recover it. I changed my iCloud password and everything else I could. Am I still in danger or is it too late?

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 10:02 PM

taytaylol Said:

"How do I protect my iPhone from being hacked?: I got a text from Apple saying my Apple ID is ready to be recovered but I was not trying to recover it. I changed my iCloud password and everything else I could. Am I still in danger or is it too late?"

-------

You have been Scammed:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials.

Do as instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2020 10:02 PM in response to taytaylol

taytaylol Said:

"How do I protect my iPhone from being hacked?: I got a text from Apple saying my Apple ID is ready to be recovered but I was not trying to recover it. I changed my iCloud password and everything else I could. Am I still in danger or is it too late?"

-------

You have been Scammed:

What you are reporting is a scam. So, report it to Apple and modify your credentials.

Do as instructed here: Using the Photos App to Report Scams - User Tips - Apple

How do I protect my iPhone from being hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.