Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

My Apple Music will not let me listen to anything except what I have downloaded.. how do I get anything to else to play? It’s telling me I’m already an apple member but will not play the song.

Posted on Dec 12, 2020 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 9:24 AM

Hello Shelbylynn326,

We see that you have some questions about the way you're Apple Music is playing on your iOS device. We'd like to help you to get pointed in the right direction. Check out this link to learn more about how to Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app. Also, check out this guide on how to review settings for when you Add music to iPhone and listen offline.

Best regards!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2020 9:24 AM in response to Shelbylynn326

Hello Shelbylynn326,

We see that you have some questions about the way you're Apple Music is playing on your iOS device. We'd like to help you to get pointed in the right direction. Check out this link to learn more about how to Listen to music and more in the Apple Music app. Also, check out this guide on how to review settings for when you Add music to iPhone and listen offline.

Best regards!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.