Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starting with new iPad 8. IOS 14.0.1

Hello! I starting with the new iPad 8 IOS14.0.1. I received the new Apple ID and created the password. But when I decide to download , for example, Facebook the application request fir Apple ID and password. OK I inserted the required data. But later the application request for ID or password once again. Only one empty field exist! I inscribe the Apple ID or password , but can't move forward! The program require the next step , but return me once again for the previous step! What wrong with my operation or with IOS 14.0.1?

Waiting for the new!

Best regards, Oleksii Goizhevskyi

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 12:47 PM

5 replies

Dec 13, 2020 3:32 PM in response to Bob_7890

Hello Bob_7890!

I'm from Ukraine and usually speak Ukrainian or Russian ( Cyrillic language) So the pictures are with Russian words. I registered the Apple ID and suitable password. My iPad confirmed the Apple ID and password successfully ! But every time I try to download the applications from AppStore ( not only FB!) the system request for Apple ID and password. With the next step the system suggest to revues my data and returns on the beginning again! And request for the password again!!! It is the closed circuit! Let me know how can I download the application from AppStor with the valid Apple ID and password?

kind regards

Oleksii1957

Starting with new iPad 8. IOS 14.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.