Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone features, rotation of text message and email screens using home control screen zoomed

Recently purchased iphone 12, my close vision is going bad. Using the control zoom for the home screen makes it much more visible. Also use zoomed text and rotation of text messages and emails for ease of typing. Contact apple support, rotation function doesn't work in text messages with Zoomed feature for home screen controls, works in all other ways I used to use it. Two levels of apple support says the two don't work together. Wish they did. Said to use this forum, if enough people respond it could make an update. Guess I'll unzoom home screen controls for the time being, they seem so small

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2021 5:07 PM

I have a similar question & not a reply so this was the wrong location to pose my question.

Similar questions

3 replies

Iphone features, rotation of text message and email screens using home control screen zoomed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.