Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

Hi dear,

I have bought a iPad Pro 12.9, so I will have one year free Apple TV membership. But for watching any movie asked me to pay for buying or renting it.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 1:12 PM

The Apple TV+ (note the Plus) subscription gives you access to the Apple Original content. The subscription does not include content from other studios, as sold through the iTunes Store (buy/rent), even though both are available through the Apple TV app.

To see just the Apple TV+ content that is included in the subscription, navigate to the tv+ tab in the TV app (since iPadOS 14.3).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2020 1:12 PM in response to Msaedi

The Apple TV+ (note the Plus) subscription gives you access to the Apple Original content. The subscription does not include content from other studios, as sold through the iTunes Store (buy/rent), even though both are available through the Apple TV app.

To see just the Apple TV+ content that is included in the subscription, navigate to the tv+ tab in the TV app (since iPadOS 14.3).

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.