Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new Iphone 12 had difficulty connecting to WiFi Calling. There was random disconnectivity between WiFi Calling and Broadcast from Verizon. Had to result to use Airplane Mode, but now seems to be workin. Did IOS 14.3 download correct this problem?

My new Iphone 12, before just recently downloading iOS 14.3 update, had Wi-Fi calling issues. The Iphone 12 randomly vacillated between competing weak Verizon broadcast signals and the sufficiently strong WiFi signal in the home resulting in dropped calls or in the inability either to initiate or receive phone calls. There was no stability in this regard. Before downloading iOS 14.3 update, I had to manually switch to Airplane Mode (to disconnect weak Verizon broadcast) so that only WiFi was connected whenever leaving or coming back into the house. My question...did the latest iOS 14.3 update correct this "vacillation" problem, so I do not have to engage Airplane Mode in the house and the Iphone 12 now automatically selects the stability of WiFi calling due to the weak Verizon signal? The installation of the Verizon Extender Boosters did not work.

Posted on Dec 23, 2020 12:35 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

My new Iphone 12 had difficulty connecting to WiFi Calling. There was random disconnectivity between WiFi Calling and Broadcast from Verizon. Had to result to use Airplane Mode, but now seems to be workin. Did IOS 14.3 download correct this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.