Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Max Pro with iOS 14.3 Uconnect issues

Ever since the 14.3 iOS update I have been having issues with my 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee UConnect system and playing music. After about 4 or 5 songs the music just stops playing. It appears to be playing on the phone as the song timer continues to count on the phone but not on the radio. It does not matter if I am connected via Bluetooth or USB Cable. I have the 8.4AN radio and am on the latest Uconnect version 18.45.01. It worked just fine before the iOS 14.3 update.

Resetting the radio, network settings on the phone, and toggling Bluetooth has not helped the issue. Any thoughts or fixes?

Posted on Dec 24, 2020 6:04 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Dec 27, 2020 9:57 AM in response to CEK086

CEK086,

Thanks for following up with us on this issue! Try using the steps listed here in that case: If you can't connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It is also possible there is some interference occurring so these steps can also help: Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference. If the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support directly for more help: Get Support.

Have a great rest of your day.

iPhone 11 Max Pro with iOS 14.3 Uconnect issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.