Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

I signed up for family sharing to separate my work computer from my personal computer so everything wasnt so interconnected( employees can see texts, photos etc..) but when I open the family sharing invite via email it takes me to my icloud systems preferences on my computer and says "unable to reply to family sharing invitation"-Replying to Family Sharing invitation could not be completed at this time. Please try again later. Iv tried resending and opening from other devices? Is it because the devices im using are signed in under my current apple ID?

MacBook

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:38 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Dec 26, 2020 1:44 PM in response to BekahVog

For photos, Settings/Your Name/iCloud and turn off Photos syncing. Before doing that, ensure Optimization is turned off in Photos/Preferences/iCloud. Then make sure full resolution photos are on the computer. When signing out of iCloud, if asked whether you want to retain data, choose yes. 

For Messages, one computer will need to use a different Apple ID for Messages/FaceTime.

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.