Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud and iMessage accounts are different iPhone7

I was having trouble with syncing between my iPhone7 and iPad especially my messages. I found an article that said to log out on both devices and then reset the devices starting with the iPhone. I did this and now I get the message kMessages in iCloud not available as iCloud and iMessage accounts do not match.

when I go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive, there are 2 addresses. Under You can receive iMessages to and reply from’. There is my mobile no and my email address both ticked. Under ‘Start new conversation from’. It again shows both my Mobil number and email address but only the mobile number is ticked. My Apple ID is my email address. Are these settings correct? Could this be causing the message, if not then how do I fix it?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2021 5:13 PM

See the suggestion provided here - iMessage and iCloud accounts don’t match - Apple Community.

Similar questions

3 replies

ICloud and iMessage accounts are different iPhone7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.