Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last month I atempted to subscribe to apple TV. I fot my password and even set up auto pay on my Amex card but when I tried to watch TV I was told something about opening or setting up some kind of iphone acct. I have no idea what that means so obvio

Last month I atempted to subscribe to apple TV. I fot my password and even set up auto pay on my Amex card but when I tried to watch TV I was told something about opening or setting up some kind of iphone acct. I have no idea what that means so obviousl;y I haven't been able to access any Apple TV. So what is the process to resolve my issue?

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2021 1:48 AM

To access any Apple services, you will need an Apple ID account.

• Your account’s email address will have to be verified (respond with code).
  • You account will need to have full details, including billing address and payment method details.

For some actions, it may be needed to manage the account on an Apple device, or in the iTunes application on a Windows PC.

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2021 1:48 AM in response to cecile194

To access any Apple services, you will need an Apple ID account.

• Your account’s email address will have to be verified (respond with code).
  • You account will need to have full details, including billing address and payment method details.

For some actions, it may be needed to manage the account on an Apple device, or in the iTunes application on a Windows PC.

Get Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Last month I atempted to subscribe to apple TV. I fot my password and even set up auto pay on my Amex card but when I tried to watch TV I was told something about opening or setting up some kind of iphone acct. I have no idea what that means so obvio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.