Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can no longer scan using Xerox WorkCentre 6515

I've successfully scanned using my Xerox WorkCentre 6515 for over 2 years. That is, until Big Sur. Now, all I get is "scanner error." No codes, no other information. Incredibly unhelpful. I have removed the printer/scanner from my preferences and reloaded it. I have rebooted the printer. The printer is working just fine I have no idea what to do next. Would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks!

Bernie R.

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jan 8, 2021 9:03 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Jan 8, 2021 9:46 AM in response to Spiewaks

Did you apply this October 2020 driver for Big Sur? Xerox could not have tested this on the released Big Sur (Nov), and that may be an issue. If this still does not work, or if you cannot scan using Apple's Image Capture, or Preview applications, then you are out of scanning solutions, as VueScan simply does not support the device at all, and it is not listed in Apple's AirPrint support. You might also contact Xerox and ask them if they have a scanner driver solution in beta for Big Sur 11.1.

Can no longer scan using Xerox WorkCentre 6515

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.