Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slide show in iPhoto

Oy! I'm losing my mind!

I'm trying to create a slide show in iPhoto. Stupidly (in hindsight) I dragged a bunch of photos from my photo library into a slideshow "Project." Now, when I try to order the photos, the order keeps changing. I move them to one place and then next thing I know they are in a different order.

Help!! It shouldn't be this hard, right?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2021 9:50 AM

There are only two themes that will play the photos in the order you put them in: Classic and Ken Burns. The other themes use multiple photos per slide and will select those which fit the layout the best.

To get the photos in the order you want follow this user tip: How to turn an Album into a Slideshow and preserve the Sorting, 2019 Version

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 12, 2021 9:50 AM in response to susandarwin

There are only two themes that will play the photos in the order you put them in: Classic and Ken Burns. The other themes use multiple photos per slide and will select those which fit the layout the best.

To get the photos in the order you want follow this user tip: How to turn an Album into a Slideshow and preserve the Sorting, 2019 Version

Slide show in iPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.