Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone, iPad on iOS 14.2 now upgraded to Catalina, upgrade reminders on iPhone and IPad, now lost

I upgraded my iPhone and iPad on iOS 13 a while ago, and left the reminders in the old format, as my Mac was still on Mojave. I have since kept the iOS up to date. Yesterday, I updated my Mac to Catalina, then updated the reminders on my iPhone and iPad, and all seemed well. Since them, all my reminders have disappeared, leaving a warning on iOS devices and Mac that "The creator of this list has updated reminders". They are no longer available except through the iCloud web site. I have tried turning iCloud on and off, but they will not reappear. Your selection below doe not allow me to name multiple devices, when they are all effected.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 13, 2021 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 13, 2021 4:25 PM in response to dominicnorth

Further developments. While I still have only the reminder with a reference to a support page on my iPhone, my iPad and Mac now have the reminders. It would be helpful if there was some indication of them their restoration was in progress, but they have none the less seem now to have been restored. And now the iPhone is back. On the iPhone, I did get a dialog asking me to select whether I wanted reminders merged, but on none of my devices was there any indication that the restoration was in progress, they just appeared after a while. The fix was to turn Reminders off, then on again in iCloud. So if you do that, don't expect to get any feedback from the UI, but wait a bit, at you reminders will return.

This doesn't alter the fact that yesterday the reminders seem to be fine, but it may have been that they were being upgraded on iCloud, but not re-synced automatically, and with no feedback.

iPhone, iPad on iOS 14.2 now upgraded to Catalina, upgrade reminders on iPhone and IPad, now lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.