Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV does green bars flickering. I did a reboot and still does it. I have a new Sony Bravia 4k TV

Apple TV does green bars flickering across the screen. I did a reboot and still does it. Also brought new HDMI wires and had the TV changed and still does it. I have a new Sony Bravia 4k TV. See attached photos

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 7:55 AM

Please give AppleCare a ring. If you are in the USA the number is (800) 275-2273, outside the USA please click the AppleCare Contact Info link to find the number in your area. Be prepared for longer than average wait times due to the pandemic.

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 15, 2021 7:50 AM in response to rkaufmann87

Hi rkaufmann87. I did all of this. I have also used 3 different HDMI cables and an 8k monster cable at 48gbs with ethernet, a chocolate cable from best buy which I think is 32gbs, and an 18gbs with ethernet Rocketfish cable. I did a cable check test and the test came back fine. I have restarted the modem/router and Plugged the Apple TV from Power for 2-3 minutes and had the new TV replaced with a new TV and still the same results. What is it that I am seeing on the screen? The Apple TV 4k is also running on 10gbs ethernet wire. I don't know what else to do. Thanks for replying.

Apple TV does green bars flickering. I did a reboot and still does it. I have a new Sony Bravia 4k TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.