Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t cast Apple TV from my IPhone to my TV how do I fix it?

I can’t cast Apple TV to my TV, how do I fix it?

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 8:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2021 9:23 PM

Are you referring to Apple's TV app on your iPhone and then AirPlaying it to your Television? If you have an AirPlay compatible TV then you can cast it directly to your TV. If you do not have an AirPlay compatible TV then you will not be able to directly cast to it. The other option is the Apple TV device which can be connected to your TV and then you can cast your media content from your iPhone to your TV.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2021 9:23 PM in response to Mt-P01

Are you referring to Apple's TV app on your iPhone and then AirPlaying it to your Television? If you have an AirPlay compatible TV then you can cast it directly to your TV. If you do not have an AirPlay compatible TV then you will not be able to directly cast to it. The other option is the Apple TV device which can be connected to your TV and then you can cast your media content from your iPhone to your TV.

Axel F.

I can’t cast Apple TV from my IPhone to my TV how do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.