Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Access

My wife can't remember her iCloud password, and can't access the email address it's linked to either. Any help? Does she need to do a factory reset for her iPhone?

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2021 7:56 PM

RobSweetman74 Said:

"iCloud Access: My wife can't remember her iCloud password, and can't access the email address it's linked to either. Any help? Does she need to do a factory reset for her iPhone?"

-------

Contact the eMail Provider:

What's the reason for her not being able to log in to her eMail account? Is she locked out? I would recommend that she contacts her eMail provider, requesting them for assistance for a successful log in. Once she gets in to it, then she could use the Forgot Password link, successfully.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2021 7:56 PM in response to RobSweetman74

RobSweetman74 Said:

"iCloud Access: My wife can't remember her iCloud password, and can't access the email address it's linked to either. Any help? Does she need to do a factory reset for her iPhone?"

-------

Contact the eMail Provider:

What's the reason for her not being able to log in to her eMail account? Is she locked out? I would recommend that she contacts her eMail provider, requesting them for assistance for a successful log in. Once she gets in to it, then she could use the Forgot Password link, successfully.

iCloud Access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.