Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 having ununiform green tint/haze on the edges

It’s been over a month now since I bought an iPhone 12. It has an issue of having a green glow/haze around e edges of the screen. It is visible at any brightness level and most visible when in dark display.

I’ve reported it to chat support. However, they told me to just wait for the software update. But it’s been 3 months now since similar issues have been reported to Apple and they did not come up with a solution yet. I don’t think it’ll be fixed by a software update because this is not the same as other iphones having a similar issue of having a green tint that is uniform all over their phone’s screen. In my case, the green glow is only present at the edges of the screen. I think this is a hardware issue of the OLED panel and I can’t have my phone replaced as Apple was reportedly told its service centers not to replace phones having such issues yet. LOL that’s ridiculous. what a waste of money. I fully regret buying this ****** phone.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 20, 2021 9:03 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhone 12 having ununiform green tint/haze on the edges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.