Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an email stating there is something wrong with my payment information and icloud can't charge me the .99 cents for my additional storage I get each month. Tried the instructions but can't find where to check my payment info

I got an email stating there is something wrong with my payment info and icloud can't charge me the .99 monthly fee for my additional storage I purchase monthly. Tried the instructions and couldn't find it. I went into the App Store (ITunes) and it had an old credit card and address. I updated info but it then said it couldn't accept my payment method???

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 7:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

3 replies

I got an email stating there is something wrong with my payment information and icloud can't charge me the .99 cents for my additional storage I get each month. Tried the instructions but can't find where to check my payment info

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.