Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Air can't seem to stay connected to my AirPods on Bluetooth

My MacBook Air, after a few months of use with my AirPods, can't seem to stay connected to them on Bluetooth. I've tried everything, but it plays for two seconds and then nothing.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 24, 2021 8:55 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 26, 2021 1:42 PM in response to patriciafarrell

Hi there, Patricia!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. We understand that you have been having trouble keeping your AirPods connected with your Mac. We'd be happy to help!

For issues getting and staying connected with AirPods, we suggest following the steps from the "If you can't connect to your Mac" section of the Apple Support article If your AirPods won't connect - Apple Support.

Should you continue to have trouble after going through those steps, try the following additional steps:

1. Quit any open apps: Quit apps on Mac - Apple Support then restart your Mac: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac - Apple Support.
  2. Check for, and install, any available macOS updates: How to update the software on your Mac - Apple Support.
  3. See if the issue continues in safe mode: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support.

Best!

My MacBook Air can't seem to stay connected to my AirPods on Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.