Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is logic pro x on app store ??

Hi,

I downloaded the logic pro because I was searching for logic pro x on app store but i didn't find it .

Can anyone know the reason and how i can make the upgrade?

This is my first time on Mac Os and logic pro.

I have the Macbook pro M1 13' with BIG SURE Mac os.

Thanks

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 2:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2021 3:32 PM

Panfilipp wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded the logic pro because I was searching for logic pro x on app store but i didn't find it .

There is only one "Logic Pro" app in the App Store. It doesn't matter if you search for "Logic Pro" or "Logic Pro X".

It looks like Apple didn't think that through and the possible confusion that comes up now with new users who don't know that they just changed the name from "Logic Pro X" to "Logic Pro", removing the "X" (which is a roman numeral that is pronounced "ten" and not "ecks"!!!)

But don't worry, the "x' is not completely gone. The file extension of a Logic Project File is still .logicx

Hope that helps

羅德 佳.

Author of the best-selling book series "Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)"

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2021 3:32 PM in response to Panfilipp

Panfilipp wrote:

Hi,

There is only one "Logic Pro" app in the App Store. It doesn't matter if you search for "Logic Pro" or "Logic Pro X".

It looks like Apple didn't think that through and the possible confusion that comes up now with new users who don't know that they just changed the name from "Logic Pro X" to "Logic Pro", removing the "X" (which is a roman numeral that is pronounced "ten" and not "ecks"!!!)

But don't worry, the "x' is not completely gone. The file extension of a Logic Project File is still .logicx

Hope that helps

羅德 佳.

Author of the best-selling book series "Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)"

Where is logic pro x on app store ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.