Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud doesn’t work

Yesterday I bought more space in Icloud that I can save all my photos there. It says now that i have a lot of free space there but it doesn’t download my photos. In my photo gallery says that I have to buy more space so Icloud can download my photos. But I just bought and I know that there is space for the photos. What can I do that my Icloud will download my photos?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2021 12:41 AM

silja208 Said:

"iCloud doesn’t work: What can I do that my Icloud will download my photos?"

-------

What to do:

So is Photos enabled in iCloud settings on you iPhone? If not, enable it. Then, try signing out of iCloud, and then back in. Perhaps this all needs to sync? From there, clear "Other" storage - Go Here: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2021 12:41 AM in response to silja208

silja208 Said:

"iCloud doesn’t work: What can I do that my Icloud will download my photos?"

-------

What to do:

So is Photos enabled in iCloud settings on you iPhone? If not, enable it. Then, try signing out of iCloud, and then back in. Perhaps this all needs to sync? From there, clear "Other" storage - Go Here: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup

iCloud doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.