Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Returned to a sender

i bought an iphone 11 and the ups says that the package has been returned to a sender

what can i do?

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 1:49 PM

scrawler43 Said:

"Returned to a sender: i bought an iphone 11 and the ups says that the package has been returned to a sender what can i do?"

-------

Where was this Purchased?

• Apple?:

If this was purchased from Apple, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2021 1:49 PM in response to scrawler43

scrawler43 Said:

"Returned to a sender: i bought an iphone 11 and the ups says that the package has been returned to a sender what can i do?"

-------

Where was this Purchased?

• Apple?:

If this was purchased from Apple, then contact Apple Support.

Apple Support Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

• Web Site?:

If this was purchased off of a Web site (i.e. eBay), then contact the site, seeing if the seller can be held accountable, and if you can get your money back.

• Personal Sale?:

If this was purchased in-person somehow, then take it up with that person.

Returned to a sender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.