Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac keeps crashing

My computer keeps crashing. This is the report produced after the latest crash.

Can anyone help me by telling me what I need to do to stop this from happening. My mac is less than 6 months old.

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 10:28 PM

Hi Shan08nel,

I believe we need to proceed with an EtreCheck report and Apple Diagnostics. EtreCheck is a useful app to diagnose issues, both hardware and software. It is trusted by many users. Please follow the steps outlined below:

1. Go to the Mac App Store and search for "EtreCheck."
  2. Download it. It is a free and trusted app; as it is on the Mac App Store, and only trusted apps can be submitted.
  3. Run the report, and put it in a post, as seen here - https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000211

I think that you should also run Apple Diagnostics -  Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

Please post results of both!

Cheers,

Jack

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2021 10:28 PM in response to Shan08nel

Hi Shan08nel,

I believe we need to proceed with an EtreCheck report and Apple Diagnostics. EtreCheck is a useful app to diagnose issues, both hardware and software. It is trusted by many users. Please follow the steps outlined below:

1. Go to the Mac App Store and search for "EtreCheck."
  2. Download it. It is a free and trusted app; as it is on the Mac App Store, and only trusted apps can be submitted.
  3. Run the report, and put it in a post, as seen here - https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-250000211

I think that you should also run Apple Diagnostics -  Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac - Apple Support

Please post results of both!

Cheers,

Jack

Feb 5, 2021 2:46 PM in response to Jack-19

Thank you for your suggestions, Jack. I appreciate you taking the time out to help.

I uninstalled Flash two weeks ago. I followed the instructions from the uninstaller to uninstall and it said it was successfully uninstalled. Is it still showing that it is installed in the reports?

I don't have any external hard drives or other devices plugged in to my Mac. My keyboard and mouse are wireless and they are the only things ever connected to my Mac. Should I still re-run the EtreCheck?

Thanks again.

Mac keeps crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.