Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I call my own WiFi only iPad from my own cell phone, and if so, what do I dial?

I have my "wi-fi only iPad" and my iPhone set up to make Wi-Fi phone calls from my iPad and it seems to be working. My question id's, what number does anybody dial to call the iPad?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 7:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 5, 2021 7:12 AM

When WiFi Calling has been set-up, an incoming call to your Cellphone number will “ring” on all devices that are configured to use WiFi Calling on your iPhone Carrier plan. The iPad does not have a separate number to call.

Dependent upon your Carrier and contract, you may also be able to make simultaneous outgoing calls, to different called-parties, from both your iPad and iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 5, 2021 7:12 AM in response to burton50

When WiFi Calling has been set-up, an incoming call to your Cellphone number will “ring” on all devices that are configured to use WiFi Calling on your iPhone Carrier plan. The iPad does not have a separate number to call.

Dependent upon your Carrier and contract, you may also be able to make simultaneous outgoing calls, to different called-parties, from both your iPad and iPhone.

Can I call my own WiFi only iPad from my own cell phone, and if so, what do I dial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.