You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro have a wind like noise

My airpod pro headphones have a wind like noise in them. I have had about a year and it just started happening. What do I do to fix it.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 6:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 6:16 AM

Hi there,

Try checking this and contacting apple support to have them replaced, should still be covered under consumer law or the recall program.

AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues - Apple Support

3 replies

Feb 10, 2021 3:26 AM in response to LYCO

Hi,

Hope I managed to help by providing details to the AirPod Pro replacement program as it is most likely a hardware issue but you can always reset your AirPods or try another device.

To reset your AirPods

Hold down the button on the back with the case open until the light starts flashing white and keep holding until it starts flashing red and then release, wait 5-10 seconds and close the case then try pairing as if they were brand new.

Hope this helps.

AirPods Pro have a wind like noise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.