Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad not charging

ipad turned off; wont charge. shows battery screen when i plug it in, then it disappears. been plugged in for an hour. do i need to go to apple support? i bought a new charger and everything :(

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Feb 9, 2021 4:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 8:52 AM

If you are experiencing charging issues, this support page may be helpful:

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Should you continue to experience difficulties, your best way forward would be to take your iPad, Power Adapter and charging cable along to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your kit for faults.

Alternatively, you might directly contact Apple Support for advice. You’ll find the Contact Support link at top-right of this page.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 10, 2021 8:52 AM in response to qazwxx13

If you are experiencing charging issues, this support page may be helpful:

If your iPad won't charge – Apple Support

Should you continue to experience difficulties, your best way forward would be to take your iPad, Power Adapter and charging cable along to the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store - where the technicians will be able to test and assess your kit for faults.

Alternatively, you might directly contact Apple Support for advice. You’ll find the Contact Support link at top-right of this page.

ipad not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.