Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple ever offer updates/upgrades to High Sierra 10.13.6/2020-006 and/or Safari 13.1.2? Because since then I've been swimming in a sea of malware!!!

Will Apple ever offer updates/upgrades to High Sierra 10.13.6/2020-006 and/or Safari 13.1.2? Because since then I've been swimming in a sea of malware!!!

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 10, 2021 8:24 AM

Remove the malware. It was not the operating system versions that installed the malware.

Effective defenses against malware and ot… - Apple Community

Protect your Mac from malware - Apple Support

5 replies

Feb 10, 2021 10:43 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

Never meant to imply Apple installations caused my malware. I downloaded one of those bogus Adobe Flash Player Updates and my problems began.....numerous Safari extensions began infiltrating my system. Examples of malware extensions were: ConnectionLocator, MightyBrowser, InitiatorBoost, AdvancedPartition....and so on. It appears to me that Apple has quit providing updates/upgrades to High Sierra users including updates/upgrades to Safari. Have they quit?!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.