Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fault with 11Pro Max

I purchased the 11 Pro Max back in December and had to take it in store and get a new one as there was a fault with the phone. I have now got my current iPhone 11 Pro Max which I received in January and it also seems to have a fault with it, different to the previous phone. I have unlimited data on my plan and for the last 3 weeks now every single day my data seems to stop working and I have to turn my phone off and then back on again, this happens several times a day (i’m talking 10-15 + times.) I went into 2degrees today to see if they could help with the issue and they basically told me they couldn’t do anything as it is a fault with a lot of the newer iPhone models and it can’t be fixed. They stated that if I was to send it off to get repaired that it wouldn’t fix the issue as they don’t know how to fix this. Is there any solution that you guys are able to give me as I am having to deal with this issue every day and I am paying for a faulty device. Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Haylee.

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 6:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2021 6:41 PM

All I can suggest is:

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If your carrier confirms that there's no issue with your account or network, but you still can't connect to a cellular network, contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Fault with 11Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.