Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get in contact with Apple Support?

Hello,

Your coallegue from Apple did not at all resolve the issue I am going thru with my iPhone. I have bought it a year ago and it is still under warranty. The phone has 14.7 free space and it give me constantly an error message that the phone has no more memory available. Nobody from Apple is able to fix that issue for me, so I want to send me a new iPhone, because you sold me a manufacturing defected iPhone 11 Pro.

I want to talk with the manager of your store today and he or she can call me . I am waiting to get a new properly working iPhone without manufacturing defects at my address

I am not responisible for your issues. I have paid for a strong and reliable device as you state in all of your adds.

Deyan Y.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 10:03 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

There is a "Get Support" link at the top right of this page or see the following: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

How can I get in contact with Apple Support?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.