Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Airpod- Says in my apartment by and charged- won't play sound

Hello- Using the Find My app- it is saying my L Airpod Pro is in my apartment and fully charged- When trying to play a sound it only plays from the right.. The app shows the option to play the left, but when clicking it does not play.. please help me find this thing- it's under my feet but can. not locate it!

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 9:27 AM

2 replies

Feb 22, 2021 7:37 AM in response to razmee209

Thanks, but that is not quite the solution I need. The "Find My" app on my phone keeps telling me that my airpods are with me. At work, at home, at the grocery store, etc etc etc.. But in actuality, I only have the right airpod. The left one has been missing for about 10 days. So then, can I find out the last time/place my left airpod was working/spotted so I can do a more focused search? As far as the Find My app goes, it thinks I have my airpods and all is right with the world.. not very helpful...

Feb 14, 2021 9:36 AM in response to etgwords

etgwords wrote:

Hello- Using the Find My app- it is saying my L Airpod Pro is in my apartment and fully charged- When trying to play a sound it only plays from the right.. The app shows the option to play the left, but when clicking it does not play.. please help me find this thing- it's under my feet but can. not locate it!

you need to find it by physically looking for it, in your apartment.

Lost Airpod- Says in my apartment by and charged- won't play sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.