Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hive hub/homekit link failing.

I've been through the steps found [here](https://community.hivehome.com/s/article/I-m-having-trouble-setting-up-HomeKit-what-should-I-do) and have been in touch with support who have referred me to Apple. Has anybody had the same issue? The error I get is "We're having trouble linking to homekit. Please check you have the Apple Home app on your device. You can install it again from the app store if not."

I do, of course have the home app and it's working fine with my other devices. I am running homebridge for non-homekit devices as well as a hue hub.

Also, is it possible to select Home/homekit as a topic? If so I can't find it.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021 9:37 AM

Similar questions

25 replies

Feb 17, 2021 6:24 AM in response to tom_code_base

@tom_code_base thanks for getting back in touch. This is so frustrating. It’s clearly not an Apple problem, but my faith in Hive in fixing it is close to non-existent. I gave up after speaking to 3 different customer support people on the phone and 2 online. The product is let down by its customer service/tech support.

Hive hub/homekit link failing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.