Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t get into old Apple ID

Hello, back when I was in the 8th grade I made an iCloud. Zoom to freshman year of HS, I got a new phone I decided to change my passcode. The passcode was my birthday, so you’d think there would be no problems right? Well my phone decided to lock on itself and require to re- enter the password. There’s where all the problems started. All the sudden my passcode just wasn’t working. It got to the point my phone got locked and I had to call support , of which they were of ZERO help. All they could provide was for me to wipe my entire phone. I was 14 and balling my eyes out cause there went all my memories. Here we are nearly 6 years later. I still know the password to that iCloud, but I can’t get into it because 14 year old me decided enforce two step verification. Apple no longer lets you verify by email.

is there really no way I can get back into that ICloud. Even though I still have access to both the email and the password? I don’t have my old phone number because again..I had gotten a new phone. And yet another phone since then. I’ve asked friends, family, and tried to find any old account that may have that number just so I can get help from support. But NOTHING. I just want my memories back.i don’t have the number to receive a call. I don’t have the number to receive a code. I can’t verify the number. It’s been way too long. I know Apple is trying to prevent hackers from getting where they shouldn’t but now I’m essentially blocked from my own account all because I changed my passcode back then :(

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2021 11:35 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   

Similar questions

4 replies

Feb 16, 2021 1:09 PM in response to Eric Root

Thank you Eric but that’s unfortunately my issue. It’s been almost 6 years, if I knew I was going to get a new number and get locked out I would’ve memorized everything. I tried that in the past. I have no recollection of what my number or key could be. It all leads back to the phone number I don’t have. I only have the email :(

Can’t get into old Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.