Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

workouts occasionally pause

I have experienced workouts pausing with the 'gear' spinning. I have 900+ MB download speed and the Apple TV is only 10 feet from me during the workout

Posted on Feb 17, 2021 3:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2021 6:41 AM

Hello burtjg,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that workouts are pausing and showing the gear spinning while watching them on your Apple TV. We know how important it is for you to be able to watch shows and complete your workout without the video pausing. This article has steps which may help:

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2021 6:41 AM in response to burtjg

Hello burtjg,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that workouts are pausing and showing the gear spinning while watching them on your Apple TV. We know how important it is for you to be able to watch shows and complete your workout without the video pausing. This article has steps which may help:

If you can't watch or stream movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Best Regards.

workouts occasionally pause

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.