Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness plus freezing continues

Fitness workouts freeze every 15 minutes. Before you post a generic answer - My phone and watch are up to date and I’m very familiar with the set up and instructions from Apple site. Restarting devices does not fix it. It happens when my phone is connected to the tv via a cable. It runs ok when I just do it on my phone. Peloton app doesn’t have that problem with the same phone and cable connection, so it has to be something with the app. It’s getting too frustrating.

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 10, 2023 8:51 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Mar 10, 2023 12:40 PM in response to SixFour391

There’s tons of people reporting this with no concrete answer (other than ‘make sure your software is updated’ or ‘go to the Fitness website for instructions’, both very vague and not very useful).

Again, it sounds to me like the bug is on the Fitness app. Everything else is working just fine. Like you say, bugs come up a lot with software updates and the fitness app has weekly refreshes. I can guarantee the system used at work has not received any updates in a long time - in fact, I don’t think it’s even connected to the internet.

Fitness plus freezing continues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.