Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store updates will not download

I have an Imac 2015 mid 2015 and a Macbookpro Mid 2015 and both machines are on Mojave 10.14.6

I have 4 app updates that do download on my iMac yet will not download on my macbook pro?

Have tried deleting the apps on the mackbook pro, yet the app store shows I still have an update and ... the apps wont update ?

The apps are just building up - see included screen shot showing different update dates.

I get a spinning 'horseshoe' when trying to update. After a while it stops and I just have the still horseshoe symbol.

I followed all the tips on the link-page below and nothing ? H E L P

Thanks Greg

Mac App Store not Updating Apps - macReports

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 18, 2021 4:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 2:36 AM

I just made a post asking a similar question (link below) and am also using Mojave 10.14.6.

There was a Security Update (2021-002) about a week ago, and I was wondering whether that had anything to do with it. Did you update to SU 2021-002 on your MBP but not your iMac? If so that might explain why it happened. Just a thought.

Spinning wheel in App Store, can't download

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252470292

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2021 2:36 AM in response to SoloMeter

I just made a post asking a similar question (link below) and am also using Mojave 10.14.6.

There was a Security Update (2021-002) about a week ago, and I was wondering whether that had anything to do with it. Did you update to SU 2021-002 on your MBP but not your iMac? If so that might explain why it happened. Just a thought.

Spinning wheel in App Store, can't download

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252470292

App store updates will not download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.