Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

appstore unter 10.14.6 ohne Funktion, geht nicht mehr

Hallo,

der appstore geht nicht mehr.

• Zu aktualisierende apps: klicke ich an, dreht sich das Rädchen, nichts passiert.
  • bereits geladene aber deinstallierte apps erneut laden geht nicht (drehendes Rädchen)
  • bislang noch nicht geladene, neue apps laden geht auch nicht

Zusammengefasst also ganz einfach: Nichts geht.

Folgendes habe ich bereits erfolglos probiert:

• Im appstore/iCloud abmelden, Neustart machen, erneut anmelden
  • Caches löschen
  • .plist vom appstore löschen
  • Zertifikat (Digicert) verändern und wieder zurückstellen
  • sicheren Systemstart ausgeführt
  • neuen Benutzer anlegen
  • 10.14.6 erneut geladen und drüber installiert
  • Uhrzeit/Datum manuell vor bzw. zurück gestellt
  • mit dem Support gechattet, der mir leider nur den lapidaren Hinweis gab, ich solle auf Big Sur upgraden.

Da ich noch auf 32-Bit angewiesen bin (Nutzung von Adobe CS6) ist das keine Alternative.

Das hiermit scheinbar ein Gerät "rausgeworfen" wird, dessen Betriebssystem gerade mal 2 Jahre und 4 Monate alt ist, kann ja nicht der Weisheit letzter Schluss sein und wäre wohl ein Armutszeugnis für Apple. Und mangels Informationen dann mehr als 6 Stunden meiner Zeit zu verschwenden und es geht immer noch nicht, ist für mich wirklich ärgerlich.

Hat denn schon jemand einen funktionierenden workaround zu diesem Problem?

Danke und Gruß

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2021 12:23 PM

Bitte frage hier, als mehr Deutsche Sprache Leuten lesen:

https://communities.apple.com/de/welcome

Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, und wissen dass Partition mit beide Mojave und Big Sur oder Catalina möglich ist mit diesen unterrechtung:

https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/add-erase-or-delete-apfs-volumes-dskua9e6a110/20.0/mac/11.0

Ich wisse nicht ob es beim Deutsch geschrieben.

Similar questions

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2021 12:23 PM in response to implied64

Bitte frage hier, als mehr Deutsche Sprache Leuten lesen:

https://communities.apple.com/de/welcome

Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, und wissen dass Partition mit beide Mojave und Big Sur oder Catalina möglich ist mit diesen unterrechtung:

https://support.apple.com/guide/disk-utility/add-erase-or-delete-apfs-volumes-dskua9e6a110/20.0/mac/11.0

Ich wisse nicht ob es beim Deutsch geschrieben.

Feb 23, 2021 1:51 PM in response to implied64

When Apple released the latest Security Update 2021-002 about two weeks ago it introduced a problem with the App Store where it became difficult or impossible to update apps. You would still be notified of updates but they would not download and install.

There is a workaround.

Open Activity Monitor from your Applications> Utilities folder.

Click on CPU and in the Search field enter appstoreagent,

now highlight appstoreagent in the list, see below.

click on the info button, and press Quit> force Quit.

You should now able to download the Updates from the App Store,

you will need to do this procedure each time you want to updater the

AppStore until Apple sorts the problem out.

Feb 21, 2021 1:53 PM in response to a brody

Thanks brody

I don‘t know, how I jumped into englisch commuity - but meanwhile I am in the german too.

My question is about „appstore without function under Mojave“.

I guess there is a problem build in from apple (intention to force us to the newer systems?) so I need a workaround that I am able again to update/download apps with Mojave.

Do you think, apfs has something to do with that?

Feb 21, 2021 4:17 PM in response to implied64

APFS is functional on 10.13 and up. It is also automatic on any Macs that have solid state drives booting them. 10.12.6 and earlier can't read these drives. You can often force format a drive HFS Extended GUID if you need it to be readable by older OSes. Keep in mind every formatting wipes the data from the drive.

The App Store license is per OS install logged in. As a result if you downloaded an App on three Macs, the fourth Mac may limit its install. Same with music or movies, you are limited in the number of registered Macs.

For specific Apps you are having issue with, I would contact the developer of the Mac to determine what limitation they may have on their licenses.

The other thing to consider is versions of the App that are 32 bit versus 64 bit.

Catalina and Big Sur only support 64 bit.

Further complicating matters are Apple's new 2020 Macs use an M1 chip which requires Rosetta 2 virtualization.

https://www.roaringapps.com/

is a good guide for compatibility. But so are the individual developer sites.

Adobe don't forget your plugins may be platform specific above.

Feb 21, 2021 4:20 PM in response to a brody

The other thing to keep in mind, if you attempted to downgrade a system without wiping the partition that had the newer system on it, you may get mixed applications that are not compatible with the older system.

It is better to use internet restore on an empty partition to load the oldest system supported by the Mac.

Feb 23, 2021 1:08 PM in response to a brody

Thanks for your tries... but I guess you don‘t understand my question the right way.

surely I know about apfs, if there were a problem with a particular software I let you know about.

So I want to try to describe one more time:

Appstore is definetly not working, updates does not work (any app), download is not possible (any app)....

For example: whatsapp desktop shown update, update does not work. Download the app from the whatsapp website and install worked fine.

appstore unter 10.14.6 ohne Funktion, geht nicht mehr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.