Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar Alerts

Hello, Community,

Since I've updated my MacBook Pro to Mac OS X Big Slur, I've noticed that the Calendar application does not store default alerts, even though they are set at an hour in advance in my Calendar settings. It's making me miss appointments.

I've followed all instructions on https://support.apple.com/en-en/guide/calendar/icl1012/mac to no avail.

Does anyone have a clue what could cause this?

Mas

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Feb 19, 2021 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2021 7:10 AM

Hi Mas,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with the calendar alerts on your MacBook Pro, and we're happy to help. First, let's try changing the alert preferences for your calendar using the steps here:

Change Alerts preferences in Calendar on Mac

Let us know if this helps you.

Have a great day!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2021 7:10 AM in response to Maszek

Hi Mas,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with the calendar alerts on your MacBook Pro, and we're happy to help. First, let's try changing the alert preferences for your calendar using the steps here:

Change Alerts preferences in Calendar on Mac

Let us know if this helps you.

Have a great day!

Calendar Alerts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.