Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is it so hard to erase and recover my Iphone SE. Plus stop asking me to do thisgs on it it is DEAD and locked

why is it so hard to erase and recover my Iphone SE. Plus stop asking me to do thisgs on it it is DEAD and locked

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2021 1:29 PM

Thank you for the reply.

This morning I tried to open the phone but with my 85 year old memory I made mistakes with the password. After that it locked. I tried every solution I found on the internet but it made this worse. What I would like to do is erase it and start all over. There is nothing worthwhile keeping in it.

M3142

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2021 1:29 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thank you for the reply.

This morning I tried to open the phone but with my 85 year old memory I made mistakes with the password. After that it locked. I tried every solution I found on the internet but it made this worse. What I would like to do is erase it and start all over. There is nothing worthwhile keeping in it.

M3142

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.